On a Saturday 11 years ago this date, we were happily wed. We are honored to be at this place in life. God has truly blessed. We look forward to the many years and memories to come. A special thanks to our parents and those of you who have set before us wonderful examples of marriage and challenged us to continue to grow.
MT & AT
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You yourselves are an example of what a Godly marriage should be and I congratulate you on 11 years!
Enjoy!!!!!
Hi Matt and Amy...
Happy Belated Anniversary.
I'm not sure if I remember you from DBU or not, but your names sure sound familiar.
Anyway, would one of you email me at meredithblase@gmail.com
You didn't win my giveaway, BUT Matt's comment was so sweet, AND I happen to have two of those boxes and I want to send you the extra one. It's brand new, and I'll get it mailed as soon as I have your address!
Blessings,
Meredith
Post a Comment