Monday, June 16, 2008

The Things We Love About Our Dad!

The kids asked if they could post something on the blog for Father’s Day…


From William - I love you because:

  • You always help me fix things – like the broken sprinkler
  • You give good hugs.
  • You wrestle.
  • You read Boxcar children.
  • You lay down with me at night.

From Grace – I love you because:

  • You give me strong hugs.
  • You help me make my bed.
  • You swing me high on the tire swing.
  • You give me kisses each morning before you leave for work.
  • You take care of me.
  • You love me all the time.
  • You took me to the movie.

We spent 12 hours in the heat at Six Flags for Father’s Day. Today, I love Matt because even after going to bed at midnight last night, he still got up and went to work this morning at 6:15 am. You are a wonderful husband and awesome dad!

AT

No comments: