
We had our first overnight guests stays with us this weekend. It was so nice to have the company, the conversations and the connection with fellow believers. They were a true blessing.

On Saturday, a group of us visited several historic sights and rested in one of the best parks in the city. It was a beautiful day and the kids truly enjoyed climbing in the trees and running in the grass. We are so very thankful for where God has us. We realize that He has not promised us an easy life, but we know that in Him we have true life. I am amazed at how He continually reminds me of His faithfulness.


On days when I am struggling with one thing or another, I find peace and assurance in abiding in Him. I am amazed at the comfort of His Word and the fulfillment I find in His presence. Are there things that I miss about "home"....yes, but I trust in an amazing Creator. As I looked around me on Saturday, I just wanted to sing praises. The God that made this beautiful oasis in the middle of a mega city is the God that I have the privilege of sitting in His lap when I need a Father and holding His hand when I need a friend. What a Provider! What a joy it is to be allowed to serve Him. AT
No comments:
Post a Comment