some things like drinking sweet tea that didn't take hold of me, but there are so many other things that are rooted deep. #1 Vocabulary - Matt always makes fun of the way I say, daddy..."diddy" or ruined...."rurnt" #2 Love for boiled peanuts and cooked greens - gross, I know, but somehow good and finally #3 a passion for the Lord and deep love of Gospel Music! If you are on the blog right now, turn on your speakers and listen to Kirk Franklin's, "Something About The Name Jesus" The name of Jesus is powerful. Speak it! Proclaim it! No one is watching you right now....go ahead and lift your hands and praise HIM!Worshiping Today,
AT
4 comments:
Amy, made me smile to read your post. I am just so happy that God has chosen you and your precious family to further his kingdom. When the peanut season is here, will send u some Ms. ones. Love u much, Ms. Jeffery
Thank you Mrs. Jeffery. I should add a #4 on there that says making life long friends was an amazing gift from God. Love you; you're the best!
okay, having lived in MS myself, I can say that boiled peanuts are not gross - I miss them!! Also, I tried to be a "greens" convert, but that didn't take. Neither did the sweet tea. I'm just not much of a tea drinker at all.
I'm curious, though - when/where did you live in MS?? I had no idea!
1988-1994; Meridian; I attended Northeast Lauderdale HS
Post a Comment