We live in a very small building and since we moved here at the beginning of the Summer holiday season many of the tenants have been away. SO...we are moving pretty slowly in getting to know our neighbors. However, those that we have met are very welcoming, generous and kind. This week one of the families wanted us to come in their flat. They showed the kids a beautiful fish tank. There is a fish tank in the barber shop that the kids love to watch, so the man knew the children would love it. He gave them a wonderful little bowl and each a fish. Grace's is white. She has named it Victoria after a friend from VA school. William's is orange. He named it Nemo. "Well, what else do you name a fish?" (William's quote) I don't know my fish, but they look like "large fin gold fish". I'm guessing they can make it without a pump/filter? Not sure what we are going to do with them when we can OFT or need to change the water???? For now, we are truly grateful. Grace, especially, has needed something with which to care. I know she cannot cuddle it like a dog or cat, but perhaps it will help her express some emotions. Isn't it amazing how God knows exactly what we need!
Amy, Aubrie has a frog that we have had a year. His name is Mr. Willie, and I have to change the water often, with spring water, or you can boil water, then let it sit overnight. They do not need much food. Just sending a little tip to keep them alive, change water daily, and very little food. Love to all of you, and big hugssssss for my bucketheads. Smiling here!
2 comments:
Amy, Aubrie has a frog that we have had a year. His name is Mr. Willie, and I have to change the water often, with spring water, or you can boil water, then let it sit overnight. They do not need much food. Just sending a little tip to keep them alive, change water daily, and very little food. Love to all of you, and big hugssssss for my bucketheads. Smiling here!
Thanks for the tips Mrs. Jeffery! Maybe we can keep them alive for a while. I have never had luck with gold fish...
Post a Comment