Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Over a Month

Wow, it has been over a month since I updated this blog, and unfortunatley, I do not have anything exciting or inspirational to say or report today either. Matt & I are taking language classes a little over an hour commute (one way) from our home. This has made for a crazy schedule. I am just keeping my head above water right now trying to still homeschool the kids, do my own homework, house work, etc. We have also been struggling with head colds/ear, nose, throat infections. We think that the real issues are allergies. Whatever it is, it has made for a long 6 weeks. SOO, the bottom line is I am weary...okay, well, that is all the excuses.

There are exciting things happening all around us, and we would love to share them with you. If you would like to be a part of our monthly e-mail list or quarterly snail mail list, please email us. Also, Matt & I are both on Facebook. I am afraid it is too easy to post one or two things and neglect the blog. I'll work harder, and I am sure things will go "back to normal" (if there is such a thing) when we are done with the class in April.

William has wanted me to record a video of his "connects" creation. I guess this would be a good time to post. Enjoy! AT

3 comments:

Susan Kimmel said...

Tell William Great job with his connects :) good to hear from yall!

andiewade said...

i feel you on the just-keeping-your-head-above-water thing! i'm really starting to look forward to not having so much school come this summer. hope your classes continue to go well, even though you're so busy. i'd love to be added to your email list, too. andielu04@yahoo.com

will i see you in a couple weeks? we'll be coming your way!

and tell william that his "tank" is super rad. feel free to quote me on that. (i have to live up to my weird reputation in his eyes.)

Texas Birdies said...

William, we loved watching this video. Nathan says your tank is very cool, and he misses you a lot!