Of course, with this being Valentine's week, I have to post something about looooove! This fact I am sure would get an "Oh, Mush!" from my 8 year old , and an "Awww Weddings" from my 6 year old. It is funny how different ages, different genders and just different people think about and view what true love looks like. I have written this before, but I'll say it again....I think that it is so important to know the love languages of the people that are close to you. There are 5 main ways people express and thus receive love. You can read more about it in Gary Chapman's book "The 5 Love Languages". There are a bazillion variations of the book. I am sure they all focus a little more specifically in different areas, but the main thing is to learn to be a student of those to whom you want to show love.Happy Valentine's Day, AT
No comments:
Post a Comment