Monday, May 12, 2008

My wife...the 32 year-old!

Don’t you just love birthdays? Saturday was my lovely wife’s Birthday. In honor of her.

The top 20 things I like to love about you:
  1. You know where my glasses are even though you can’t remember if you wore that dress last Sunday.
  2. You fix my breakfast each morning so that I can sleep a couple of extra minutes.
  3. You fix my lunch each morning so that I can sleep a few more extra minutes.
  4. You passed smart genes to our kids.
  5. You help them use them.
  6. You enjoy it.
  7. You love me enough to tell me when a shirt is too tight.
  8. You admit when it is because you accidentally dried the shirt in the dryer.
  9. You do the laundry every week without complaint.
  10. You let the kids help.
  11. You gave me a reason to get up in the morning.
  12. You gave me three reasons to come home in the evening.
  13. You let me sing silly songs with the kids.
  14. LOUD
  15. You let the kids and me wrestle on the bed without complaint.
  16. You think I can do anything.
  17. You encourage me when I don’t believe you.
  18. You never complain about evenings alone.
  19. I can be silly with you.
  20. You are my best friend

I look forward to all of the years and adventures that we have ahead of us. Happy Birthday, Amy.

MT

No comments: