Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What did we do this month?

Well, I have let a month slip by on the blog. I have been away from the computer a lot, and honestly, it has been good. It is never my plan to go this long, but I would like to mention again that we are on facebook with daily/weekly tidbits, and we also send out monthly e-news updates and quarterly "snail mail" updates. We use each of these medias for different information about our family. If you would like to be added to any lists, please contact us at amytravis76@gmail.com. I do still love to blog. As a family, we like to use this as the media place where we talk about what God is doing in our lives personally. (and from time to time just general stories and updates) May was an exciting month for us because my parents were able to come for a visit. It was such a blessing to have them here with us. As you can imagine, the time slipped away too quickly. May also brought about an unplanned trip/vacation out of the country. It is amazing to me how God knows exactly what we need at just the right time. He turns all circumstances for HIS glory and our good. (even when we don't see it at first!) We are thankful for the month of encouragement and refreshing. In some ways we feel guilty for needing it because we have not yet been away from the states a year; however, I can say that the last 11 months have been significantly taxing. The Lord is doing amazing thing in our lives and teaching us so much; we would not trade any of it, but it has still challenged us in more ways than we had imagined. I have several blogs that I have swirling around in my head. As the Lord leads, I will write. Hugs to Everyone! AT

No comments: