Monday, June 29, 2009

Off We Go!

We leave the country tomorrow. It is hard to believe the day has finally arrived. We have had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends. We are officially leaving with 13 checked bags, 1 trunk, 4 rolling carry-ons and 4 back packs. This was the best I could do in going from a 3,000 sq. ft house! Matt has worked very hard to weigh each bag. 50lbs is really not alot!! We are going to be quite a sight going through all the airports.
The kids are excited, nervous, sad, etc. etc. I guess the same run of emotions are true for Matt & I.
We are so thankful to all of you that are standing beside us. We are truly blessed.

Please continue to email us/Facebook and send comments. You are our link to the US. Blessings to everyone!

AT

No comments: