Wednesday, December 22, 2010

He's 35!!

Yes, we're hitting mile stones at our house. Matt turned 35 today! It feels like such a strange age...not young anymore and not old either... As Grace said, "You're half way to 40 now!" I told him not to worry he didn't look a day over 42! You may remember that I turned 29 in Hawaii, so come May I have nothing to worry about in the getting old department. Matt was given his favorite game, Monopoly, as a gift from my mother. It was the hit of the day. Matt is ruthlessly teaching the kids to be serious business contenders. They played all afternoon. Matt's dad called at the perfect time. We were lighting candles and singing Happy Birthday. Matt is an amazing man, and I am proud to be his wife. I can't wait to see what the next 35 years look like for him/us. Blessed be His name....the Lord is good! AT

No comments: