Okay, I have been taking a little heat for not updating the blog in over a week. Well, I am sorry to say I am likely not to write anything this week either unless God is very clear and carves out specific time for me to write.
After looking at the calendar, we decided that we are going to act on faith that God will send us to the April training in Virginia so we need to start our 2008/2009 school year with the kids, TOMORROW! That has meant that I have had to pull together lesson plans, etc. earlier than I had thought. It was a lot of work, but we are geared up and ready to go. It will be a crazy week since we are doing Sports Camp at our church this week in the evenings, but it will all come together.
Hope you are all doing well and surviving the HEAT where you are. We heard a report that it was 108 at Alliance Airport near us!
Think Cool Thoughts,
AT
No comments:
Post a Comment